Sunday, March 18, 2012

Culinary Smackdown Reminder: Battle Spherical Food


As last month’s Smackdown winner for her amazing Corned Beef and Cabbage Pizza, Leah of Eat, Drink and Be Married becomes this month’s Culinary Smackdown host, theme-picker, and judge. With the ball now in her court for this friendly little monthly cooking/blogging contest, Leah has challenged us with a sports-inspired theme, Battle: Spherical Food. Details here.

Leah is off to Paris, but I'm still here holding down the fort as the resident Smackdown Cheerleader.

Everyone is invited to join in, and newcomers are always welcome. If you're interested in entering the fray and wondering what this is all about, you can find lotsa linkage on my sidebar.

I can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with for this one by March 31!

4 comments:

LaDivaCucina said...

Interesting....already things come to mind....

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am SO in!! LOL

Leah said...

Thanks, Eggplant for continuing to be a cheerleader -- especially in my 10 days without phone and internet! The host post is up: www.eatdrinkandbemarried.co

Sharon Rudd said...

Leah, I love your host post and arancini tips! One of the things we do around here with the Smackdown is try things outside our usual culinary "boxes" and share what worked - or didn't :) We all get inspiration nonetheless. Thank you so much for hosting! I'm afraid I'm running short on time to create my own entry this month. But I can always cheerlead! I'll look forward to commenting on everyone's entries when I get back from Nashville.